Top 3 Business Strategies for Online Entrepreneurs
So, you want to be a successful entrepreneur. But which business strategy do you choose? There seem to be so many out there, with each so-called guru touting a different philosophy, that it can be very difficult to narrow down a business strategy that actually works. However, when you remove all of the window dressing and break the strategies down to the basics there are only three that make up nearly all of the entrepreneurial ventures that are out there. Which one you choose will depend on your personal preference, your unique skills and where you see a hole in the market.
1. Service Providers
The first of our three top strategies is providing some type of service. There are many occupations that provide a service where someone can become an entrepreneur. Graphic design is one good example; freelance writing is another. Whenever you are doing a service for somebody else and they are paying you for it (while not in the employee of another person or company) you are an entrepreneur.
2. Affiliate Marketing
Another big boom in Internet entrepreneurship is affiliate marketing. With the creation of websites like Clickbank, the affiliate programs offered by leading retailers like Amazon and the big profits that could be potentially earned, affiliate marketing is one of the most popular entrepreneurial ventures today. With affiliate marketing, you find the customer, send them over to the seller to buy the product and the seller pays you a commission. Of course, you have to find the right product not to mention have a solid plan for getting in front of people that can be difficult.
3. Info Product Creation
Rather than being the person that receives the commission when someone buys a product from someone else, you could be the person that they are buying that product from. You could create an info product of some kind that you’ll be able to sell to the Internet at large. One of the more popular ways to do this is by publishing Kindle content on Amazon, but the products on Clickbank are also part of this strategy.
Of course, you don’t have to just stick with one. You could combine to of the above strategies or you could combine all three if you like. There are no rules when it comes to entrepreneurship. If you can create something that sells, or make money at something and be successful, you are an entrepreneur.
PS. A good way to learn to think like an entrepreneur is to get yourself a copy of the entrepreneurial mindset guide. It's available now – Click Here
PowerUp Mentoring – Entrepreneurial Success Crash Course
- Who’s the Right Candidate for Entrepreneurial Success? - June 17, 2016
- Top Five Ways to Be the Best Service Provider You Can Be - June 8, 2016
- Top 3 Business Strategies for Online Entrepreneurs - May 30, 2016
- Three Mistakes to Avoid When Advertising Your Services - May 21, 2016
- Successful Entrepreneurs Take Personal Responsibility - May 12, 2016
- Successful Entrepreneurs Are Always Alert and Aware - May 3, 2016
- How to Make the Most of a Failed Business Strategy - April 24, 2016
- Five Powerful Morning Habits to Help You Become More Successful - April 15, 2016
- Do Successful Entrepreneurs Always Take Big Risks? - April 6, 2016
- 3 Powerful Ways to Recognize an Opportunity - March 28, 2016