The Apostolic Attitude
I’m part of the fellowship of the unashamed. I have Holy Ghost Power.
The dye has been cast, I have stepped over the line. The decision has been made. I’m a disciple of HIS. I won’t look back, let up, slow down, back away, or be still.
My past is redeemed, my present makes sense, my future is secure. I’m finished with low-living, sight-walking, small planning, smooth knees, Colorless dreams, tamed vision, chintzy giving, and dwarfed goals.
I no longer need prosperity, position, promotion or popularity. I don’t have to be right, first, tops, recognized, praised, regarded, or rewarded. I now live by present tense, by faith, walk by patience, lift by prayer, and labor by power. My face is set, my gait is fast, my goal is heaven. My road is narrow, my way is rough, my companions few, my guide reliable, my mission is clear.
I cannot be bought, compromised, detoured, lured away, turned back, deluded, deceived, or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice, hesitate in the presence of my enemy, negotiate at the table of the adversary, ponder at the pool of popularity, or meander in the maze of mediocrity.
I won’t give-up, let-up or shut-up until I have stayed-up, stored-up, prayed-up, paid-up and preached-up for the cause of Christ.
I am a disciple of Jesus Christ. I must go ‘til He comes, give ‘til I drop, preach ‘til all know and work ‘til He stops me.
And when He comes for His own, He will not have any problem recognizing me because I will not be discouraged!
I refuse to quit !
- What is Life-Long Learning? - October 5, 2017
- How to Make the Most of Lifelong Learning - March 9, 2017
- Why You Should Be A Lifelong Learner - February 9, 2017
- Tips for Cultivating Curiosity - January 9, 2017
- How to Make Lifelong Learning a Priority - December 9, 2016
- Perceived Obstacles to Lifelong Learning - November 9, 2016
- Social Influence – Lesson 5 - October 15, 2016
- Join Up! - October 11, 2016
- Bible Project – Genesis - October 5, 2016
- Strategies Of The Proverbs Women - October 5, 2016