Success Principle 4: You Are An Agent of Change
"I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, if anyone steadfastly believes in Me, he will himself be able to do the things that I do; and he will do even greater things than these, because I go to the Father" (John 14:12).
Faith is a powerful tool for the Christian, but in order for it to work to its potential, you must not only believe in Jesus, but believe in yourself too. In John 14:12, we have Jesus yet again telling us about the power of our faith. With faith we can do even greater things than Jesus. Can you imagine how different the world around you could be if you exercised your faith power?
Jesus performed many miracles during his time on Earth, but the number one thing He did was that He changed people’s lives. Everything Christ did was for the sake of glorifying the Father through life changing experiences. Everyone He came into contact with was never the same again.
Have you thought about how your faith power could change the world around you?
Think about how you can use your faith and the power that lies in it to manifest the healing power of God in the earth today.
God’s will for your life is that you also change others’ lives because of your faith. Let your presence, like Jesus’, leave no one untouched. You can be an agent of transformation according to the power that is in you because of faith.
He wants you to be transformed and restored back to His original glory before sin became evident in human existence. Use that knowledge to move about in the world changing the lives of those around you. But first, make the necessary changes to yourself and start with having as much belief in yourself as you have faith. Allow them both to grow. By doing so, you’ll see the fruits of your labor multiplied in ways you never imagined possible.
- What is Life-Long Learning? - October 5, 2017
- How to Make the Most of Lifelong Learning - March 9, 2017
- Why You Should Be A Lifelong Learner - February 9, 2017
- Tips for Cultivating Curiosity - January 9, 2017
- How to Make Lifelong Learning a Priority - December 9, 2016
- Perceived Obstacles to Lifelong Learning - November 9, 2016
- Social Influence – Lesson 5 - October 15, 2016
- Join Up! - October 11, 2016
- Bible Project – Genesis - October 5, 2016
- Strategies Of The Proverbs Women - October 5, 2016