If you’ve never been a part of an RV club such as Family Motor Coach FMCA, Good Sam or KOA we want to share with you some value you will find with your membership. What to look for so that you get the most value.
When considering what program best suits you. You will need to do a little research. Here are some things to think about:
- Does the service lend itself well to the type of RV I have? What Motorhome owners need will be different in many ways than that of a travel trailer owner?
- What services do I need that don’t already come with my coach? For example does Roadside Assistance last for 1 year with the factory? If so you may want to consider a strong roadside service program.
- What discounts do I receive from third party venders as a result of my membership? The big question is can you get the same discounts without the membership?
- How many RV parks will offer discounts for RV space, can I get the same discount without the service?
Many programs in the marketplace have real value. One of the biggest values is roadside assistance. If you have trouble out on the road far from home it’s nice to have a service that is prompt and safe. Knowing who is coming to help you when traveling with your family will give you peace-of-mind that help is on the way.
Check out online reviews of the services offered by different providers. Something to remember that some companies farm this type of work out, ask who the provider is?
Checking online reviews can help you gauge the level of service provided. Keep an open mind when looking at reviews.
Here is a short list of what you can expect from a member program:
- RV Extended Service Plans
- RV Insurance
- Road Side Assistance
- Tire & Wheel Coverage for your trailer.
- Discounts at Campgrounds
- Mail Forwarding
- Trip Planning
- RV helpful information, how to’s.
- Discount programs, parts, fuel, accessories
- Reward programs for frequent use.
Programs are good options when if you’re planning on camping often or full time. Do your homework when choosing. One is not better than the other, for virtue that everyone’s needs are different. So find the right program for you.
Be sure that the program you choose is from a reputable source; they have been in the RV business for a time and have online reviews. See what people are saying.
May God bless your travels. May the traveling mercies and angels of protection accompany you on you as you fulfill His mission.
- What is Life-Long Learning? - October 5, 2017
- How to Make the Most of Lifelong Learning - March 9, 2017
- Why You Should Be A Lifelong Learner - February 9, 2017
- Tips for Cultivating Curiosity - January 9, 2017
- How to Make Lifelong Learning a Priority - December 9, 2016
- Perceived Obstacles to Lifelong Learning - November 9, 2016
- Social Influence – Lesson 5 - October 15, 2016
- Join Up! - October 11, 2016
- Bible Project – Genesis - October 5, 2016
- Strategies Of The Proverbs Women - October 5, 2016