A Quick Introduction To Re-Branding
If you’ve been reading the blog and have been inspired by the many examples we’ve looked at of great branding, then you may be keen to get started and create your own brand that will help take your business to the next level.
And if you’re just about to launch your first business, then that’s great!
But what if you already have your own business and you already have your own brand?
Well in that case, it’s time to have a rethink about how you’re going to represent that brand online and whether or not it’s tie to mix things up a bit!
How to do Rebranding Well
Rebranding essentially means that you’re taking your current business and re-creating it with a new logo, a new name even and a new ethos.
This can be a great way to try and remove yourself from bad press but it can also be useful if you want to update your company image to fit with a changing industry.
Now you can choose to do more of a ‘soft’ rebranding by changing only your logo and your website, or you can choose to have a complete refresh and to change everything about your business so that you get a completely ‘fresh start’.
The key though, is to avoid making this look like a failure and to avoid letting all your hard work so far go to waste.
To ensure this doesn’t happen, the first step is to be sure to promote your rebranding efficiently. Make sure that everyone understands the association between your new business and your old business. If you’ve changed URL, then redirect users to your new one. This is also a good chance to get some free press.
More importantly though, make sure that your rebranding comes with a change of focus. Explain that your company is changing name not because of bad press but because you want to start doing things differently and crucially – start providing a better service for your customers and fans.
- How to Make the Most of Lifelong Learning - March 9, 2017
- Why You Should Be A Lifelong Learner - February 9, 2017
- Tips for Cultivating Curiosity - January 9, 2017
- How to Make Lifelong Learning a Priority - December 9, 2016
- Perceived Obstacles to Lifelong Learning - November 9, 2016
- Social Influence – Lesson 5 - October 15, 2016
- Join Up! - October 11, 2016
- Bible Project – Genesis - October 5, 2016
- Strategies Of The Proverbs Women - October 5, 2016
- Social Influence – Lesson 4 - September 29, 2016